Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Can not open email. Have confirmed user name and new

can not open email. Have confirmed user name and new password ***** been confirmed but still receiving message sating not right.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: who is that
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried through BT but no help
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Well I havehearing difficulty so it is not good to recomend phonihg BT

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

In that case since it says incorrect, choose Forgot password ***** under the login boxes and then reset your password ***** then login again

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.