Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have changed my e-mail address since setting up Word and

I have changed my e-mail address since setting up Word and have now lost recent files with my new e-mail address
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: gmail it was sky
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: tried looking in word totally confused. I am old and have been writing a diary on word and now it has all gone.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No except I am quite slow at understanding technical things.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Its possible they were with your onedrive account and linked to Office.

Those files to get back, i suggest signing into OneDrive using the old email and then check the files there

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.