Sheri Treppeda
Sheri Treppeda,
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I kept an icon on mi iPhone entitled ‘notes’ which I loaded

I kept an icon on mi iPhone entitled ‘notes’ which I loaded all my forgettable p/words names etc., somehow I’v just deleted it! I’m on EE Wi-go, Chris Godfrey
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I’ on iOS 12.4.7 with a 3 year old 5S Apple
JA: How long has this been going on with your Apple device? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have been into Google recovery found out it’s not demolished for 30 days but cannot access it
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, but I thank you for any help offered!

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. Please click the link below to go to the DrFone data recovery software page:

Link: https://drfone.wondershare.net/ad/phone-toolkit.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIyPCUgaHV3QIVxcDICh33rAWwEAAYASAAEgLkevD_BwE

The software must be downloaded to a computer and then you will need to connect the phone to the computer and run a scan to recover data, such as notes.

Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Thanks for your help Sheri, I get an icon ‘new notes’ but it does not access my original ‘Notes ‘ icon

Unfortunately, if the utility did not find the original notes and contents, they are likely unrecoverable.

I will cancel the remote session you requested as it will not help in this case.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
OK, I must recover my account NOTES on my iPhone

Do you have it backing up to icloud?

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can you get to my 9 number entry via my email address?

No, we do not have access to your account at all. We are JustAnswer, a tech support site. Only Apple can help directly with icloud.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
You will need 300947

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Can you then refund my costs of £5 joining fee and £22 cost to enter my iPhone to recover my ‘Notes’ icon on it you said you could bring back?

The premium service was cancelled already. Any charges should be refunded. I am in the tech dept. so I cannot access your account or any billing.

For questions asking about membership, payments, or how the website works, please use the “Contact Us” link at the top of the site to contact customer service.

Customer: replied 12 days ago.
Hi Sheri
Thank you for your reply. I will contact your “Contact Us” link tomorrow,
Best wishes,
Chris Godfrey

Hi Chris,

You are very welcome.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

Customer: replied 11 days ago.
Can I recover all the text from an App on my iPhone that I accidentally deleted, my text is using EE- Wi-do
Chris Godfrey

As previously discussed, if you ran the recommeded data recovery app and did not recover what you are looking for, the next step is to see if you have an Apple icloud backup of your phone.