Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas, Email Support Engineer
Experience:  Senior Email Support Engineer at Helpdesk Solutions
107309638

I have asked this before and you responded. Cannot access

Customer Question

I have asked this before and you responded. Cannot access e-mail. I go through Google Chrome. A message appears 'Date&Time incorrect' or 'Date&Time ahead' - either way access to e-mail blocked. E-mail address is tessa.pau&talktalk.net. I've used it for years. I can open other sites such as YouTube, News and the like. My home landline number is ***** 7(###) ###-####if you cannot find e-mail to communicate.
Category: Email
Expert:  Elijah Thomas replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am Kyle and today I will be your I.T engineer from Just Answer a paid independent answering service. The Just Answer platform has a wide variety of experts available online including electricians, doctors and lawyers.Firstly, sorry to hear about your issue. I work in accordance with the troubleshooting guidelines issued by your manufacturer / service provider and will help you to get back up and running again.Please note: An automatic secure remote assistance request will be made by our system please do not accept this session as its very likely that we can resolve your issue via this chat without any additional charge to you.Please can you give me two moments to review your problem?

Ok if your date and time is incorrect please try adjusting this manually and then accessing the site. Password ***** is hinged on time so your time must match their timezone authentication programming.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Date&Time on my clock is not incorrect despite huge sign telling me it is. There is no reason to adjust. But my access to e-mail is blocked. Big message in the middle of screen refuses to budge and I am stumped.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Well, my clock may be seconds out of sync.? It worked for years without interruption from me. After a warning repeated again and again from Google Chrome, I did as asked and installed a revised? new? Google Chrome. But why is only my talktalk e-mail blocked?

Can you send me a photo of the error please? You can attach via this chat.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will try to send photo. I have no camera and I have no e-mail so this action may be tricky, even impossible! Sorry I am trying.
No worries, I can connect to your computer to review, but this is is an additional service, if you are interested I can send a proposal
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have tried access to TalkTalk - My Account and this time A different message popped up. It said "your connection is not private' and in smaller type, 'Return to safety." Still no e-mail access. Please connect to review. If this needs a payment.

Sorry I am not from Talk Talk and this is your account, as announced I am from Just Answer, a paid independent answering service. Would you like to continue here?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like you to continue but does it cost more? I thought you were part of talktalk empire and I've paid £5 to Just Answer for service. Would it be quicker with Talktalk service?

I would advise trying the procedure I sent you from another device. Those links do not present me with what you are seeing, so I would advise trying it from another device.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i have not received instructions on procedure. What 'other device'? I believe my only 'device' is my computer which is blocking my use of my e-mail. Which device did you use?
Do you still require my assistance?
Hello its been some time since I have heard from you and I have followed you up to see if there is anything else that I can assist you with.As I have not heard from you I am going to assume that you no longer require my assistance and have closed this technical case.For a full summary of the solution offered please see this conversation chain should you need to resolve the issue again in the future.Thanks for using Just Answer and have a fantastic day!