TechExpertTZ
TechExpertTZ, Emails Expert
Experience:  Masters Computer Science
109092715

How do I add another user's email address in Mail. There is

Customer Question

How do I add another user's email address in Mail. There is only my email address in there at the moment and I want to add my wife's address
Category: Email
Expert:  TechExpertTZ replied 1 year ago.
Please can you confirm which platform. Windows or Mac you are using and full name of email client you are using. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10 on my desktop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No, I can't afford that. Is Mail so difficult to configure then?

I need to know which email client you are using before I can help you. Can you attach a screenshot?

If you have MS Office then the client that comes with it is called Microsoft Outlook, can you confirm which client you are using and then i can help you straight away how to add an additional email account.

Without the information, I requested I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

If you are using MS outlook which is the popular email client on windows. For other email clients, the process is similar.

Please follow instructions here and let me know how you get on

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/add-an-email-account-to-outlook-6e27792a-9267-4aa4-8bb6-c84ef146101b#PickTab=Outlook_for_PC

Tauseef