Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Yesterday we ordered BT Halo, and since then my email no

Customer Question

Yesterday we ordered BT Halo, and since then my email no longer works. The order ref is VOLO13-486311111852 and your reference was
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Yesterday we ordered BT Halo and since then my email no longer works
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: usually on a tablet.
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i have been through the troubleshooting on your website but cannot receive or send email.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The order ref was VOLO13-486311111852 and the other ref we were given was BTCDOZZZZ04011688559
Category: Email
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Seems like a disconnect in the server of your emails, best way to resolve that is to remove the email account from that device, and then Add that email back. Once that is done, the connection to the mail server will be established a new sync will take place.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.