Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I bought it from the 3 shop. I need a new one very urgently

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 1 year ago.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I do not wish to take this any further. I am .ca calling my contract now with e. Also I am instructing you to cease working on this issue. As a result I am instructing you to take no further funds from my account henceforth . I want confirmation that this will be the case before the 11th June 2020
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

You can purchase a new unit directly from the same store you purchased your other 3 units

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you please confirm that no more funds will be taken from my account. Please reply before the end of the trial period which I understand ends on the 11th June. Thank you. I look forward to your speedy reply.
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 year ago.

Okay

You're welcome, Pleasure assisting you.

--

Hope that helps you out today, Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you. Thank you

If needed, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Pleasure assisting you.