Robert H
Robert H, Computer and IT support Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I lost my phone and I have an account key on for my email

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can I help?
Customer: I lost my phone and I have an account key on for my email account Without other any other options to sign in I had no other phone at that time Sorry email adress
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I have phone number there..but I don't know it anymore.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Its been a while since I ve lost my phone .I made another email adress since and have another phone number
Category: Email
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Google account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please be aware that Google takes account privacy AND security very seriously. It will only return the account back after the original owner provides enough accurate information to prove such. To recover your account you will need to use the Account Recovery Form.

Read over this form carefully. Do your best to provide the most accurate answers as possible. This will be the only way to prove the account is yours.

Account recovery tips:
Make sure to complete the form from a device you have regularly used in the past - such as your mobile phone or laptop.
Make sure to complete the form from previously used physical location/IP address - such as your house or work location.
Try your best to answer as many possible answers correctly. It's ok if you miss one.
If you're unsure about some answer or specific dates, don't be worried - just give it your best guess.
Attempting the form multiple times, will result in your account being blocked.

Let's begin! You can reset the password ***** accounts.google.com/signin/recovery
If you no longer have access to your phone number set on the account to recover it, you can click on "Try another way". This will prompt for additional options such as:
1) the last password *****
2) phone number (current or previous),
3) security question,
4) Verification code by email
5) another email used in the past.

Remember to use a device and the browser you used in the past to access Gmail so will be easier to reset your password.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Thank you,(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried that multiple times I am affraid
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's not a Google account is yahoo
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

Go to the Sign-in Helper - https://login.yahoo.com/forgot?lang=en-MY&intl=my

Enter one of the account recovery items listed.

Click Continue.

Follow the instructions given in the Sign-in Helper.

Second, fill out this form Please CLICK HERE enter as many details as possible to prove that you are the true owner of the Yahoo account.

Yahoo will verify your account and contact you later (1-2 days).

They will respond to you via email and sent you a link to reset your Yahoo password.

Customer/p>

(Your friendly expert)