Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Expert
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

My partners phone got fried in the hot sun and is no longer

Customer Question

my partners phone got fried in the hot sun and is no longer able to check her e-mail (jrid****@hotmail.com), she always used her phone and was permanently signed in. sorry, some more info. my name is ha***v** sc**** and have an e-mail with hotmail ha**.van****@hotmail.com, we have tried to use a lap top but can not remember details requiered to start up an e-mail as this was years ago. JA: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices? Customer: no JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password? Customer: password ***** been forgotten over the years. phone number***********JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you? Customer: we need to retrieve important e-mails regarding her son whom is autistic, lots of messages regarding his status and care takers.

Category: Email
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I please know which phone you currently using?

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Thank you for the information please use the link below to reset the password

Link - https://account.live.com/password/reset