Anikesh G
Anikesh G, Computer Expert
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I have missed the date for changing over from the Bt Yahoo

Customer Question

I have missed the date for changing over from the Bt Yahoo mail and have lost all. Can you help me?
JA: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Ipad
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: All, the trouble with me is I am 85 and do' not know the way to go about it all I need help!
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes, I live alone and have no body I can ask, thank you
Category: Email
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

As per my understanding, your yahoo emails are lost and you wish to recover them. Is that correct?

Expert:  Anikesh G replied 1 year ago.

Without the information requested  in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

Please click on the below link and follow the instructions to get this issue fixed:-

https://help.yahoo.com/kb/recover-lost-deleted-emails-sln2552.html#:~:text=Recover%20lost%20or%20deleted%20emails,requests%20can't%20be%20canceled.