Robert H
Robert H, Computer and IT support Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

My email is blank and I have pressed the key many times, I

Customer Question

My email is blank and I have pressed the key many times, I hVe also cleared safari data I. Have also driven through by pressing the off key and home key at the same time and holding it till the apple sign comes on the black background, I have also had a friend try to send me an email
JA: When was the last time you updated the Operating System (OS) on your Apple device?
Customer: I don't know what updating means
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Email
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! 😊

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

What is your email address?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No thanks cannot afford it
Expert:  Robert H replied 1 year ago.

---

I'm sorry to hear you are unable to log in to your Apple account or iPhone. Please use the following link to reset your Apple ID password *****>
https://iforgot.apple.com

If you don't know your Apple ID, you can easily search for it by clicking "look it up" on the link above. From there, simply enter your first and last name - along with the email address you believe is associated with the account. Once you obtain your Apple ID, go back to the link above for a reset.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Thank you,(Your friendly expert)