Robert H
Robert H, Computer and IT support Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I can’t get my iPad to mail pictures from my gallery to my

Hi, I can’t get my iPad to mail pictures from my gallery to my laptop, which I’ve always done. BT recently hooked me back from Yahoo, seems to date from then. They signal an error and that all sorts of malware and stuff might. Be stopping it, then they go into tweaking IPs and stuff and they lose me. ...
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking Yahoo from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: I work on my iPad from a Virgin home hub, usually. I can operate my HP printer OK in that, and never had a problem before.
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: Not that that I can tell, I use Panda dome? Ice drives tries to connect whenever I switch off, but I resist that. Wrong?
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: NO, give it a go, and thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They refuse my pictures because they contain suspicious content/malware, but they’re just pics from my iPad photo gallery, mostly views ...

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! 😊

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Open Photos App on your iPhone. Select the photos you want to sync from your iPhone to Mac. Click the Share button and click the name of your Mac in the AirDrop section to sync photos from iPhone to Mac wirelessly.

Please check here for additional guidance and tutorials to assist you:

https://support.apple.com/guide/mac-help/sync-photos-to-your-device-mchl4af095d3/mac

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT

(Your friendly expert)