Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

In the last few days my outgoing emails have begun to be

Hello, In the last few days my outgoing emails have begun to be returned to me marked 'couldn't be delivered because I wasn't recognised as a valid sender' ans suggests your system is recognising them as spam and is disallowing the mailings. Why is this please and what can be done?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: I access the internet through a EE wifi box
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Seems like a disconnect in the server of your emails, best way to resolve that is to remove the email account from that device, and then Add that email back. Once that is done, the connection to the mail server will be established a new sync will take place.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.