K Dismas
K Dismas, Email
Experience:  Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
104540271

I've scanned a drafted document on my printer and now has it

I've scanned a drafted document on my printer and now has it appearing on my computer screen. I now would like to save the document and to give it a file name. How do I proceed to get ''Save as'' appearing on the document so as to enable me to give it a file name?
JA: What's the brand and model of your printer?
Customer: HP Officejet 7500A
JA: How long has this been going on with your OfficeJet?
Customer: I have only now tried to carry out the exercise. I thought that if I right clicked on the document appearing on my computer screen it would allow me to give it a file name but nothing happens when I right click on the document.
JA: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?
Customer: About three days ago
JA: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I don't think so

Hello my name is ***** ***** JustAnswer,
I am really sorry for the trouble you are facing right now.

But I'm here and happy to assist you today.

Take note: Please feel free to ignore the automated offers. These are premium services that are not free of charge. They are forms sent automatically by the website and not coming from my own will.

Is there any SAVE button appears on your screen if yes try to click it if none try to look for a "file" tab usually found on the top left corner. If still you cannot see these options, scanned items usually saved on your document folder. Please open document folder and find the file. I hope that helps.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would just want the technician to ''save as'' and pick PDF for the document and to give it the file name'' Remove Lien''

Thank you for accepting the premium offer but unfortunately I can't accept the premium service at this moment.

But don't worry other experts online may accept your premium service offer instead of me.

I can only proceed via chat conversation, if you are worried about the charges. Customer service would be glad to help you with that.

You can follow this below.

• Scanned items usually saved on your document folder. Please open document folder and find the file, then from there you can right click the rename it. I hope that helps
K Dismas, Email
Experience: Developer/Programmer/Computer Technician
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have requested that the technician carry out the operation and rename the file but I seem to be having no response
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does it mean that the technician has already carried out the requested operation?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How am I to know when the required operation has been completed?

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=9e937980-a19f-460d-ba89-37ef47fbf504 please select this link and follow the on-screen prompts. Please then provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still waiting for Remote Assistance to connect to my device
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How much longer is this exercise likely to take? I've been waiting for quite sometime for the technician to carry out the required exercise!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Will the technician be carrying out the service requested and if so when. I have been waiting for more than an hour

May you select the above link please?