Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Cannot log into my account and cannot send emails. Am very

Customer Question

Cannot log into my account and cannot send emails. Am very old and stupid so really need your help
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: I do not think so
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: My landline number is ***** 622348
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: To get into my bank account I use part of my landline phone number
Category: Email
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have an account with TalkTalk for my iPad, broadband, tv. I cannot use the account and am really keen to be able to send emails.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My only problem is with my iPad. Can receive emails but cannot respond to them. The tv is fine.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Have you got a reply for me
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
My TalkTalk account No.(###) ###-####
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Seems like a disconnect in the server of your emails, best way to resolve that is to remove the email account from that device, and then Add that email back. Once that is done, the connection to the mail server will be established a new sync will take place.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.