Bob
Bob, Computer Engineer
Experience:  Computer Engineer
104647409

I have no access to my mail.. It's because the account key

Customer Question

Hi, I have no access to my mail.. It's because the account key was activated on my previous phone number and not in use anymore and haven't provided any recovery mail for that.. Can you plz help me how to get access back to my email? Thanks
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: No
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I had phone number for this mail but not in use now.. I got new phone number..
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nothing
Category: Email
Expert:  Bob replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. I hope you are doing well today. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today.

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Expert:  Bob replied 1 year ago.

I’m sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Who is your email provider? Gmail? Hotmail?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It's yahoo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But how it will work.. I have no access to my yahoo email account ..
Expert:  Bob replied 1 year ago.

I’m sorry to hear about your Yahoo password. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. Try the steps below. If they don't work let me know I have one other solution.

1. Go to https://login.yahoo.com/forgot?
2. Enter one of the account recovery items listed.
3. Click Continue.
4. Follow the instructions given in the Sign-in Helper.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The problem is I haven't got recovery email or phone number to provide as a recovery of my email.. I got only password..
Expert:  Bob replied 1 year ago.

Sorry that didn't work Yahoo doesn't provide free support for free accounts. The only other solution I know is to sign up for a month of Yahoo support for $4.99 a month at the link below

https://productcentral.yahoo.com/products/yahoo-account-pro-help

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will try that. Thanks
Expert:  Bob replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome