Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

My Email is [email protected] but they saying no but if

Customer Question

my Email is [email protected] but they saying no but if they use Facebook I am that person
JA: Which Facebook product do you have?
Customer: Sorry I don't understand
JA: What have you tried so far with your Facebook software?
Customer: Sorry I don't use things lot I am 66 years
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes my WhatsApp said it is old don't understand that
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Email
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 1 month ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Okay - then the only option left is to report this login issue to Facebook Account Security team, i can give you their official contact form to fill out and send in the request and get the process started -

Here is the official link to fill out - https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/357439354283890

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.