Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Email
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

Mail not working, Gmail, Tablit, Tried all tips, No thankyou

Mail not working
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Tablit
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Tried all tips
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thankyou

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

May I know the exact issue you are facing with your Gmail account?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

It seems that you are not connected with me at the moment. However, please do follow the steps in the below link to reset the password ***** your Gmail account.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7682439?hl=en

If you are unable to reset the password ***** your email account using the steps in the above link, I suggest you to submit the form using the below link to recover the Gmail account. Google team will get back to you regarding the account recovery.

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm now connected

May I know if you have your computer next to you? So that, I can go ahead and access your computer and help you to fix the issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Let me provide you the steps to allow me to access your computer. Please perform the same in your computer.

Please open the below link in a browser in your computer and enter the session ID as 165-246-201 and click on Join session.
https://join.zoho.in/

Once you click on it, a new page will be opened. Click on DOWNLOAD button. A file called "ZA_Connect " or JOINMAC will be downloaded. Select RUN or OPEN if prompted and if not prompted then double click the ZA_Connect file in your downloads folder to run it. And then click on YES or OK or JOIN when prompted.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
165-246-201

Please perform the above mentioned steps in your computer to allow me to access your computer.

Please let me know if you are facing any difficulties in establishing the remote connection.

It seems that you are not connected with me at the moment. However, please do follow the steps in the above link to fix the issue. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.