Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Other
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

My email is not working i am unable to send a email, it is

Customer Question

my email is not working i am unable to send a email
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: it is talktalk.net
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: on my laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: i tried troubleshooting it did not come up with any think
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: also i am unable to send photos with my email the attachment juse leave them
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 2 months ago.

I'm sorry about your talktalk email issue. I'm glad to assist you today. Are you receiving new email messages fine? Do you have a Windows or Mac computer?
Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you,

Without the information requested in my previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps. For now, please go to the Talktalk.co.uk website and there, log in your talktalk email address with your email password. Then see if you are able to send emails there.

https://www.talktalk.co.uk/mail/

What's the make / model of your computer? We can schedule a time. Please reply at the box below, then click on the Send button below. Thank you for your patience.