Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Something has gone wrong with my Google account. I cannot

Customer Question

Something has gone wrong with my Google account. I cannot send emails! Please can you help!
JA: Are emails stuck in your outbox or are you receiving an error message?
Customer: yes
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from sending mail?
Customer: I have no idea! this happened just 5 minutes ago!
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thks bu I am desperate for Outlook to work
Category: Email
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Seems like a disconnect in the server of your emails, best way to resolve that is to remove the email account from that device, and then Add that email back. Once that is done, the connection to the mail server will be established a new sync will take place.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.