Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have a GMX account nd want to create an alias email

Hi, I have a GMX account nd want to create an alias email address. I received the following error code: E52684A6-20200608-100809-14-bs06b What does this code mean?
JA: How do you usually access Gmx? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: This time on a laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't quite know how to trouble shoot this, I don't know what the code means
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you!

Hi! My name is Ameen and I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

Please note when the offer for Secure Remote Assistance appears, that is NOT REQUIRED (But Helpful)

I am sorry you are having this concern, I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

First under settings, open the Create Alias Address category and then click Create New E-Mail Address under Create Alias Address and then ensure that alias has @gmx.com at the end

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back. I am here to help you. Kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

-----------------