Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Email
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

We are not receiving any of our emails. It stopped on

Hi, We are not receiving any of our emails. It stopped on Saturday. We have had nothing since then.
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: Tried from my phone, laptap and my works computer. All have internet access.
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: Not on my works computer and phone or laptop as i often check my emails on them.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, i'd just like my emails back please.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble receiving emails in your email account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know the email provider with which you are facing the issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
virgin

Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer to fix this issue for you. You can see each and every step that I perform and you can disconnect me at any time. May I go ahead?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please

May I know if you are using Windows computer or a MAC computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows

Please click on the below link and scroll down and click on I Agree button. A file by name Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client will be downloaded. Double click on that file to run it.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=104166e4-f272-4d1c-b411-7e5446561127

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok

Thank you for your patience. As discussed, please do use the below link and the number to get connected with Virgin Media. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.

0345(###) ###-####/p>

https://www.virginmedia.com/shop/contactus