Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas, Email Support Engineer
Experience:  Senior Email Support Engineer at Helpdesk Solutions
107309638

Why can I not sort my sent emails by the sort terrn

Why can I not sort my sent emails by the sort terrn "recipient"?
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: BT internet
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Internet - web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: None because I do not know what to do? Under sent items the sort icon will only give me "sender" option whilst previously it was "recipient".
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Just how to change the sort icon from "Sender" option to "recipient".
Hello, I am Kyle and today I will be your I.T engineer from Just Answer a paid independent answering service. The Just Answer platform has a wide variety of experts available online including electricians, doctors and lawyers.Firstly, sorry to hear about your issue. I work in accordance with the troubleshooting guidelines issued by your manufacturer / service provider and will help you to get back up and running again.Please note: An automatic secure remote assistance request will be made by our system please do not accept this session as its very likely that we can resolve your issue via this chat without any additional charge to you.Please can you give me two moments to review your problem?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This term does not exist as a sorting term as the recipient in question is you. To review your emails look at the inbox folder for all emails addressed to you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is not the "In Box" that I am referring to BUT the "sent Box" - I used to be able to sort all my sent mail by "recipient", this I can no longer do.

This is not possible now you cannot sort by recipient but you can sort by sender.

Is there anything further that I can advise you on today?

Elijah Thomas, Email Support Engineer
Experience: Senior Email Support Engineer at Helpdesk Solutions
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK Noted Thank you.

No worries, is there anything further that I can advise you on today?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Have decided to cancel all my dealings forthwith and any payments you have taken without my approval.

Unfortunately, I am not physically able / authorised to access your Just Answer account. Please contact our customer care department who can resolve any account queries you put their way.

Contact them here: https://www.justanswer.com/help/contact-us

Thanks for using Just Answer, have a great day!

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0c15092b-adea-4d16-b0f6-d22b1d55238b please select this link and follow the on-screen prompt. Please then provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I Have not accepted remote assistance nor received any and will not pay for it so please credit me immediately.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I did not request this service and am not prepared to pay for it.