Richard Kresslein
Richard Kresslein,
Experience:  Youth Empowerment Volunteer at Peace Corps
98270431

I had folders set up with email saved in them. Using an

I had folders set up with email saved in them. Using an iPhone to access the other day I accidentaly deleted the fo,dercontents
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: Yes
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: yes, done that
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. You wil need to check the Trash folder in your email to see if the emails are still there. If so you can select them all in the trash and move them back to the proper folders.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
The trash folder contents was deleted

Unfortunately in that case it will not be possible to recover the emails. I'm very sorry for the bad news.