Robert H
Robert H, Computer and IT support Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I'm trying to get the email address or phone number for

I'm trying to get the email address or phone number for MEGASHOOPS
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Google
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: I don't know
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Anyway I can
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have tried everything possible that I could think of

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand your item ordered from Facebook never arrived.

If you have an issue with an order on Marketplace, please contact the seller for help. If the seller doesn't resolve your issue, you will need to contact Facebook support.

Learn what to do if:

• Your order hasn't been shipped: If the seller hasn't shipped your order within a few days of your purchase, we recommend contacting them to check on the order status.
  • Your order didn't arrive: We recommend waiting 2 days after the estimated delivery date in your order history. On the third business day, please contact the seller.
  • The item is damaged: Contact the seller to ask if they'd like you to return the damaged item. If the business wants you to send the order back, you'll need to coordinate with them on who will cover the return shipping costs.
  • The item doesn't match the description: If the item you received is different from the description on the product page, please contact the seller to try resolving the issue.
  • You didn't make this purchase: If you see an unauthorized purchase in your order history, please let us know.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Robert_IT

(Your friendly expert)

Experience: Computer and IT support Engineer

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1039661a-b343-4938-a880-d5742fa6dacc please select this link and follow the on-screen prompts. Please then provide me your cell \ email in the private contact box beneath this chat. Thank you.