Anikesh G
Anikesh G,
Experience:  SAP Customer Relationship Management Consultant at Wipro Technologies
108948392

I wish to revert back to my Hotmail account. I am 71 and AM

Customer Question

I wish to revert back to my Hotmail account. I am 71 and AM A TECHNOPHOBE. I FIND THIS NEW FORMAT TOO DIFFICULT FOR ME TO SEE MY EMAILS. I DONT LIKE IT OR WANT IT. Sorry caps not intended
JA: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Laptop
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Messages go to two different settings now and I get confused. They are too small for me to see and I cant enlarge them as I have the adds down the left side.
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes I just want gaining my emails simple. Every Saturday I have the service sent to me from my church and I cant see it prperly
Category: Email
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 7 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer tech support, I'm expert Ashu. I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I look forward to helping you. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

As per my understanding, you wish to get back to the old Hotmail account version, Is that correct?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
I haven't tried any I don't know how to as I have explained
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Forget it. I have a format I don't wish for and never asked for. Why should I pay to have it put back. This is a rip off what have I just paid £5....absolutely nothing
Expert:  Anikesh G replied 7 days ago.

You may ignore the automated pop-up message that you see on your screen. It is completely optional.

You can simply revert back to the old Hotmail experience using the settings menu.

1. Click the settings icon in the top right.

2. Click "Switch Back to Hotmail" from the menu that appears.

3. The site will ask you whether you want to send feedback or not. Click whichever you prefer

4. You will be redirected to the old Windows Live Experience. Just click "Hotmail" at the top to see your Hotmail inbox.