Robert H
Robert H, Computer and IT support Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I thought we had just had that conversation its locked out

Customer Question

Hi I thought we had just had that conversation its locked out BT internet.com one.
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: I have already told you logged out of all devices
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: Yes they dont work
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have turned off the PC and on again.
Category: Email
Expert:  Robert H replied 16 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! 😊

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

---

I’m so sorry to hear about your issue. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly. I understand you need to reset the password ***** your BT email.

Change and reset BT and BT Yahoo Mail passwords

1. Go to the forgotten password *****.
  2. Enter your BT username, email address, or ID in the “Username” field | Click Continue.
  3. Enter your BT email address in the “Email name” field | Select your domain | Click Next.
  4. Follow the prompts to enter your security verification info and reset your password.
  • If you know the current password ***** your BT Yahoo Mail account, you can change it to something new.
  • If you want to change your BT Mail or ID passwords, you'll need to reset them.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Customer/p>

(Your friendly expert)