Robert H
Robert H, Computer and IT support Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I've not been answered today even after being told a few

Customer Question

I've not been answered today even after being told a few times that it would be in 8 minutes
so should I just wait until tomorrow or is it because the experts have been trying to email me, but
I'm not able to access my hotmail account. Please let me know what I can do to be contacted soon
by email technicians soon as getting my access to my email account started that I havent been able to
because I havent been helped to get a new password ***** yesterday afternoon . Now I cant access my emails
. Please get me an answer soon here .
Category: Email
Expert:  Robert H replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today!

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---
I'm sorry you are having issues accessing your Microsoft account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

In order to reset the password, you'll need to visit the Microsoft Account Page below:
https://account.live.com/password/reset

Enter your email address and click the Next button and follow the instructions very carefully.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Thank you,(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I requested to get Secure Remote Assistance but have been told the email technician is still available
so please tell me how we will be able to have an online conversation or should I be abled to be phoned
or can I phone the email technician, so let me know how the conversation can be done and whether my phone number is ***** or please give me the email technician number if it is neccesary .
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
There is quite a lot of information that I need I think Robert H can help me if he is able to communicate with me today. If he is not able to can I communicate with another Email technician today, please let me know who is available today and how we can communicate.
Expert:  Robert H replied 8 days ago.

I see you've requested a premium service. I am unable to accept at this time, but the request is available to all experts. In the meantime, please try out the steps I have provided. Thanks!

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Please help me to know it my out of dale hotmail account is available to renew.I have tried to do it online not successfully.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
If not it in the previous sent message,sorry
Expert:  Robert H replied 5 days ago.

https://account.live.com/password/reset