Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Email
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

New password forgot the old one years ago, not for years

Customer Question

New password ***** the old one years ago
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: not for years only on a mobile phone
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: current phone(###) ###-####7525 previous phone***********and two others long I have long forgot
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: You should have my old e-mail address ***@******.***
Category: Email
Expert:  Tech Raksh replied 19 days ago.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your email account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know the email provider with which you are facing the issue?

Please do follow the steps in the below link to reset the password ***** your Gmail account.

https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/7682439?hl=en

If you are unable to reset the password ***** your email account using the steps in the above link, I suggest you to submit the form using the below link to recover the Gmail account. Google team will get back to you regarding the account recovery.

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2