Robert H
Robert H, Computer and IT support Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I need to know why I havent been able to get my security

Customer Question

I need to know why I havent been able to get my security code and also what I should do to get my new email password ***** up so it wont be scammed like it had been done recently
Category: Email
Expert:  Robert H replied 8 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today!

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---
I'm sorry you are having issues accessing your Microsoft account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

In order to reset the password, you'll need to visit the Microsoft Account Page below:
https://account.live.com/password/reset

Enter your email address and click the Next button and follow the instructions very carefully.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Thank you,(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
By trying to get the code it keeps saying that I have requested too many codes, I have only wanted one code but should I only try it once a day. Is there anything else I can be told today that will help me to establish my ability to know how to get the hotmail set up again.
Expert:  Robert H replied 8 days ago.

I see you've requested a premium service. I am unable to accept at this time, but the request is available to all experts. In the meantime, please try out the steps I have provided. Thanks!

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Please contact me as soon as you are able to.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
Please let me know if anyone is available to help me tonight and until what time this evening
Expert:  Robert H replied 7 days ago.

It will just depend on the right expert accepting

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
Can I have advice over how to get my hotmail account working again
Expert:  Robert H replied 2 days ago.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.