Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.
I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.
If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.
Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.
I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
Recovering messages in Virgin Media Mail
If you've deleted a message permanently, by emptying the trash folder or using the delete option from trash, it isn't possible to recover the message.
If you've moved a message to Trash folder and you haven't permanently deleted it, follow these steps to restore it:
1. Open the Trash folder in the folder list.
2. Select a message you want to restore. You can select more than one message by clicking on the checkboxes next to messages you want to restore.
3. Click the More icon in the toolbar and then select Move from the menu.
4. Select the folder you want to move the message into and then click on the Move button.
5. The message will be moved from trash into that folder.
For Better understanding here's the link: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/virgin-media-mail-recovering-messages