Robert H
Robert H, Computer and IT support Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I’ve been locked out of my Microsoft accounts for 3 days,

Customer Question

I’ve been locked out of my Microsoft accounts for 3 days
JA: Just to clarify, what device or product are you trying to access?
Customer: microsoft outlook
JA: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?
Customer: no it says I’m locked out for violating code of practise (don’t know how I’ve down that)
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: I’ve tried resetting password ***** it says I’m locked out, I’ve completed the form to get back in a few times but no one has got back to me
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no I would Just like To get into my account as I need to access my emails
Category: Email
Expert:  Robert H replied 4 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today!

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---
I'm sorry you are having issues accessing your Microsoft account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

In order to reset the password, you'll need to visit the Microsoft Account Page below:
https://account.live.com/password/reset

Enter your email address and click the Next button and follow the instructions very carefully.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

Thank you,(Your friendly expert)

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I’ve tried that and it didn’t work i
Expert:  Robert H replied 3 days ago.

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the recovery options. If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.