Robert H
Robert H, Computer and IT support Engineer
Experience:  Computer and IT support Engineer
106466437

I have an iPhone 4 which I love. My family tried to get it

Customer Question

I have an iPhone 4 which I love. My family tried to get it to receive emails again but failed. I discovered I could send one and my friend received it but mine had a different email address to the one I usually use.
JA: What kind of Apple device do you have? What Operating System (OS) are you running?
Customer: I have apple iphone 4 and apple iPad. They now have different addresses for email. iPad is***@******.*** and phone is***@******.***
JA: How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?
Customer: we deleted the account on the iPhone. iPad has always been on sky address. Last Tuesday I had sky installed which meant new router, new code and password.
JA: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I would like to change email address on phone to be the same as it always was.
Category: Email
Expert:  Robert H replied 18 days ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer, an independent Question & Answer web portal. My name is ***** ***** I am happy to be assisting you today! ūüėä

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.
---

How to set up your email account manually

1. Go to Settings > Passwords & Accounts.
  2. Tap Add Account, tap Other, then tap Add Mail Account.
  3. Enter your name, email address, password, and a description for your account.
  4. Tap Next. Mail will try to find the email settings and finish your account setup.

Thank you very much for your time & patience while I typed up your response. Also, thank you for giving me the chance to help out today.

If there is anything else that I can help with today, please let me know. My goal is to provide excellent service to you!

(Your friendly expert)