VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

Want my iPad and iPhone to have same email address

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 15 days ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

May I know what troubleshooting have you done?

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You can sync your iPhone and iPad with iCloud and a feature called Continuity, which can keep your apps like Messages and Photos synced across iOS devices. By adding the same Gmail, Yahoo, Microsoft Exchange, or IMAP email accounts to both devices, your email will stay in sync as well.

For Better understanding here's the link: https://www.businessinsider.com/how-to-sync-iphone-and-ipad#:~:text=You%20can%20sync%20your%20iPhone,stay%20in%20sync%20as%20well.

Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Sorry don't understand - I am 81!!
Customer: replied 15 days ago.
Can't pay more and don't understand

I'm a site user like you, so I don't have access to your account details or charges, but customer service would be glad to help you with that.

You can direct the Contact Us button at the bottom of the page.
Here's the link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help