Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Would like email addresses to be the same on iPad and iPhone

Customer Question

Would like email addresses to be the same on iPad and iPhone 4 as they were before.
Category: Email
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 6 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Go to settings, then tap on your name at the top and then ensure the email is the one you want, if not then scroll down and tap sign out, then sign in using the email you want

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.