Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Email
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

My outlook email is not working, Sony Xperia 2years old.

Hi my outlook email is not working
JA: What's the brand and model of your appliance? How old is it?
Customer: Sony Xperia 2years old.
JA: How long has this been going on? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Been like it for a week. Tried Play Store and followed the instruction to download apps that needed to be up graded after 24 hours nothing changed.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: My wife and I are both on the same email address and she gets the emails and I do not.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble with your Outlook. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Is this the same computer with which you are facing the issue?

May I know if you are still connected with me?

It seems that you are not connected with me at the moment. However, please use the link below to reset the password ***** your Outlook account. And try to login using a new password.

https://account.live.com/password/reset

If the account is not recovered using the above steps, I suggest you to submit the form using the below link to recover the Email account.

https://account.live.com/ACSR

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Hi I have a illness which I passout but I am good now.

Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer to fix this issue for you. You can see each and every step that I perform and you can disconnect me at any time. May I go ahead?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I need help please.

May I know if you are using Windows computer or a MAC computer?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I am disconcerting as service to slow

I am still connected with you. May I know if you are using Windows computer or a MAC computer?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I Have Said The pronlem i have is Outlook Email not working on my Sony Xperia MOBIL Phone.

May I know if you are receiving any error message while sending and receiving emails?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No messages as i am not able to stay on emails so i do not recieve messages to be able to answer them.

May I know if you use a browser to access your email account?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Sorry about my spelling.Receive
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
No

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I am finished. Time for bed now.

Sure. You can get back to us at your own convenience to get the issue fixed. Thank you for contacting us.