Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

Iam Janice Powell and having problems getting any emails at

Hi, Iam Janice Powell and having problems getting any emails at all. My phone keeps rejecting new and old passwords,have had no emails on laptop since April. Managed to go into Gmail found emails but unable to open.
JA: Have you checked for the lost email in your Trash and Spam folders?
Customer: will do . but I sent too earl to you. If I open emails on my tablet it then prevents any emails on phone.I am an older lady and am getting frustrated
JA: Have you checked for your email under the All Mail tab?
Customer: Where would I find the tab?
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Don't know really as I am not very good at this technical stuff, sorry.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

That is most likely an issue with your mail server settings or the mail server is down. Best way is to try to send a test email to yourself. If it fails, try to remove the email account from your device and then re-add the email account to establish a new mail sync.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I am an elderly lady with not much technical knowledge l am afraid �� so l have no idea how to remove my email account. Sorry
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** to access emails on phone and laptop please.
Customer: replied 4 days ago.

Thank you for requesting secure remote assistance. To get connected, first follow this On your Computer - download the Free Version of TeamViewer quick support app from the link below.

Next, open the downloaded file and install it.

Once you have Teamviewer open it will display Your ID numbers with a password ***** it on the screen. Share that with me. Thanks

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/info/free-remote-access-software/

For Mac use this - https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac-os/

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I am pressing downlosd free and it comes up 404 not found and it's a blank lage

Do you have a windows computer?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
l have windows 10
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Silly me forgot to write my password ***** Teamviewer sending emails for changing password, problem is l can't receive emails!!!!!!!!!

You said you can't access email, which email is this?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I can't acesss any emails on the laptop, tablet, or phone.

Who is the email provider? gmail?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Gmail

Can you sign in at www.gmail.com with your current password?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Got into Gmail on laptop..
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Not back on my phone though.

Okay, now on your phone, go to settings then account, then remove that current gmail account and then choose add account and add it back

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Thank you for helping me with the problem tonight. I now have my emailson the phone as well. I am very grateful. Janice

You're welcome Janice, Pleasure assisting you.

Stay safe, take care

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
You too.

Thanks!