Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I am waiting for your email address I am aged 91' hard of

I am waiting for your email address I am aged 91' hard of hearing and not very good on a keyboard that' why prefer to reply by email.Hope that's not problem

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

Fill out the recovery form

Go to account.live.com/acsr and provide the email address, phone number, or username for the account you are trying to recover.

Provide an email address (other than the one you are trying to recover) that we can use to contact you about your request.

Enter the characters you see on the screen to prove you're not a robot, then select Next.

A screen will pop up asking you to verify the contact email address. Check that email for a message from us with the security code, enter that code, then select Verify.

Fill in as much info as you can, even if you're not sure. Select Submit when you're finished, and Microsoft will respond within 24 hours.

If you need to contact a live person in Microsoft customer service you need to dial 1-***-***-****. This number is ***** 24 hours a day. To speak with a live agent, you need to press 3 at the first prompt, then press 6 at the second prompt and press 6 at the third.

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I haven't obtained the device yet I waiting for your email address to provide my information
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
At the moment I cannot provide my information as i said I haven't purchased the device yet.I need help with my technical requirements to decide which Samsung to order.Frank
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
As i said I am Hard of Hearing even with a hearing aid so iam not suitablefo for phone converstions I live by the email. Frank

Thank you for requesting secure remote assistance. To get connected, first follow this On your Computer - download the Free Version of TeamViewer quick support app from the link below.

Next, open the downloaded file and install it.

Once you have Teamviewer open it will display Your ID numbers with a password ***** it on the screen. Share that with me. Thanks

https://www.teamviewer.com/en/info/free-remote-access-software/

For Mac use this - https://www.teamviewer.com/en/download/mac-os/

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
I am sorry i need to provide email details on my requests it's nothing to do
with deice problems may be it's not suitable for techical assistant m
Customer: replied 4 days ago.
In the reply I have just sent you your answer mention device.Please let me have your email adddress I am getting impatient.

Lets clarify, which email are you trying to verify?