Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Email
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I DO NOT RECEIVE ANY EMAILS. NOT SURE. COMPUTER SAVY. HOW DO

I DO NOT RECEIVE ANY EMAILS.
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: NOT SURE. I AM NOT COMPUTER SAVY.
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: HOW DO I FIND THEM
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: THANK YOU

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble receiving emails. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know the email provider with which you are facing the issue?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Thank you please go ahead

Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer to fix this issue for you. You can see each and every step that I perform and you can disconnect me at any time. May I go ahead?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
HOW DO I KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE STARTED

May I know if you are using Windows computer or a MAC computer?

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
WINDOWS 10

Please click on the below link and scroll down and click on I Agree button. A file by name Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client will be downloaded. Double click on that file to run it.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=af3aed46-a582-48e3-a711-88593fe980bf

Thank you for your patience. As discussed, please do use the below number to get connected with Virgin media. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.

0345(###) ###-####/p>