Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Email
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I can put in my e-mail address, but it will not accept my

I can put in my e-mail address, but it will not accept my password, what do I do
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: talk talk, or as it is now tiscali.
JA: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: through the web browser on the computer
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: none, have no idea where to look, sorry am a little bit unused to computers
JA: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no thank you very muh.

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your email account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know if you receive any error message while login to your email account?

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
no, all I keep getting is that it will not accept the password
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
can this not be sorted without these extra costs, my e-mail was fine before now its suddenly decided to play up, and I cant afford to keep paying out on my pension.

Please ignore the pop up. The remote assistance is optional. If you are not interested with the remote assistance let me help you to fix the issue through this chat window without any additional charges.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
thank you

Please do follow the steps in the below link to reset the password ***** your Email account. Let me know if you find any difficulty in following the steps.

https://community.talktalk.co.uk/t5/authentication/forgotpasswordpage

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
ok

Please go ahead.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
it has asked me to reset password, and they will e-mail a password ***** think, however How can I see it if I cant access it

Please enter the email and click on reset password ***** let me know the options you get on screen.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have pressed reset password ***** it said thety will send me an e-mail, which if I cant get on it will not help

I am sorry for what you are facing. In that case, I suggest you to use the below link to get connected with Talk Talk customer service. They will be able to help you with the account recovery.

https://www.talktalk.ch/en/contacts/

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
it does not matter I have found another way to access my e-mails, and will use that, how do I cancel this fee

Please do use the below link to get connected with our customer service department to cancel the service.
http://justanswer.com/help/