Josh
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Expert for over 10 years
50836188

Second Opinion] my account has been locked for nearly three

Customer Question

Second Opinion] my account has been locked for nearly three weeks and I am not able to access my account with important correspondance. tried to contact Microsoft on many occassions, filled in the necessary forms three times and yesterday provided them with. still I am unable to access my account
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 8 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that the steps below may not resolve the issue initially but I am happy to assist you further if necessary.

-------

Unfortunately, there isn't a way around the recovery options. It is up to the user to make sure that your recovery options are up to date.

If you are unable to use those options, then you will need to open a new account.

I apologize that I had to deliver the bad news to you. Please understand that we do not like to deliver bad news because our rating on the site is based on the feedback of our customers so bad news situations are difficult to deal with. Thankfully, a large majority of our customers are understanding that we are just messengers in the situation and do not take it out on the rating system.