Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen, IT Supervisor
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
106499931

I cannot access email, no, phone no *********** no

Customer Question

i cannot access email
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: no
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: phone no ***********
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Category: Email
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 16 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can you please tell me who is your email provider?

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.

Without the information requested in my first/previous response, I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps

To answer your question

Most websites, provide a help for you just in case you forgot your password. Usually the link can be found on the login page where you enter email address and password. Click the forgot password ***** and answer questions asked to verify your account. Or look for website's contact page for further assistance recovering your account.

Please feel free to update this thread for further questions. Thank you.