Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Email
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

I loaded the Edge and afterwards, the outlook emails don't

I loaded the Edge and afterwards, the outlook emails don't work
JA: Which programs (name and version) are you experiencing this issue with?
Customer: My Outlook emails do not have access to the server now
JA: What does your screen look like when you try to open the program?
Customer: I believe there is something in the Edge setup I have missed. The screen is blue. When I go to tools to fix the accounts there is no access
JA: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: dont think so

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble login to your email account. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know if you receive any error message while login to your email account?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Cannot display the folder. This is the root of theIMAP store. The root does not contain messages but may have suborder that do. To see messages in su folder, display the folder list, then click the subfolder

Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer to fix this issue for you. You can see each and every step that I perform and you can disconnect me at any time. May I go ahead?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
What happens now

May I know if you are using Windows computer or a MAC computer?

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Win 10

Please click on the below link and scroll down and click on I Agree button. A file by name Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client will be downloaded. Double click on that file to run it.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=45588b49-e6cd-49d5-b48d-e9db5911ef6d

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It is done. The problem is not on this phone. It is on the pc

Let me provide you the steps to allow me to access your computer. Please perform the same in your computer.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
When I click on the email name it says- cannot expand the fklder. Internet Mail is not regotered prppperly
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
How

Please open the below link in a browser in your computer and enter the session ID as ***-***-**** and click on Join session.
https://join.zoho.in/

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
Done
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I entered the number and it come up with all sorts

Once you click on it, a new page will be opened. Click on DOWNLOAD button. A file called "ZA_Connect " or JOINMAC will be downloaded. Select RUN or OPEN if prompted and if not prompted then double click the ZA_Connect file in your downloads folder to run it. And then click on YES or OK or JOIN when prompted.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
You can send this by email because I can receive emails on my laptop

Please login to your email account in your computer. Where you can find the emails regarding to our conversation. Please open the email and click on reply to continue to chat with me from your computer.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have managed to download za_connect on my pc.
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
It is starting on my pc

I am able to view the screen. Please allow me a moment.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I have 2 screens

The issue has been fixed. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

I can send email using [email protected]*************uk but I can't do it with pet****************.com. It is my main business email address

Customer: replied 5 days ago.

I am having trouble sending emails with my pet*****************com address. It is the main business address

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
You have left out my propper email address of***@******.***
Customer: replied 5 days ago.
My main email address is missing

I am sorry for the delay in response. Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer and help you to fix the issue. May I go ahead?