Tech Raksh
Tech Raksh, Email
Experience:  Customer support Engineer
105058687

My outlook will not receive emails in my inbox on my PC but

My outlook will not receive emails in my inbox on my PC but will work on my mobile
JA: How's your Internet connection? Are you checking Outlook from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?
Customer: My internet is really slow...I don't know whether I'm checking it from a Browser or a Mail Client
JA: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?
Customer: I have Avast free antivirus
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Not that I can think off

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer, an independent paid Question & Answer web portal. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.

I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble receiving emails in Outlook. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Is this the same computer with which you are facing the issue?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.

Let me go ahead and remotely access your computer to fix this issue for you. You can see each and every step that I perform and you can disconnect me at any time. May I go ahead?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Where are you ?

May I know if you are using Windows computer or a MAC computer?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Windows 10

Please click on the below link and scroll down and click on I Agree button. A file by name Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client will be downloaded. Double click on that file to run it.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=82b242b6-b2c8-44d1-be74-32db9a6533fa

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Why am I not connected

Please do perform the above mentioned steps in your computer to allow me to access your computer.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
This file is being downloaded on my mobile. Should it not be downloaded on my computer ?

Yes, are you chatting with me from your computer or any other device?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
My mobile....you texted me on my mobile

Let me provide you the steps to allow me to access your computer. Please perform the same in your computer.

Please open the below link in a browser in your computer and enter the session ID as ***-***-**** and click on Join session.
https://join.zoho.in/

Once you click on it, a new page will be opened. Click on DOWNLOAD button. A file called "ZA_Connect " or JOINMAC will be downloaded. Select RUN or OPEN if prompted and if not prompted then double click the ZA_Connect file in your downloads folder to run it. And then click on YES or OK or JOIN when prompted.

Thank you for your patience. As discussed, please do use the below number to get connected with Microsoft customer service. Thank you for contacting us. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.

(0)344(###) ###-####/p>