Tech Expert
Tech Expert, Email Expert
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

My outlook 2oo7 has stoped me sending emails I can receive

my outlook 2oo7 has stoped me sending emails I can receive with no problem.
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: stellar repair foroutlook
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: can they help?

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your Outlook. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

May I know whom I am chatting with?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Doug

Hi, Doug. May I know who is your email provider?

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

May I know who is your email provider?

I accepted your request to help you by remotely accessing your computer.

Please click on the link below and once you click on it, a new page will be opened. Scroll down the page and click on "I Agree" button. A file called "Elsinore.ScreenConnect " will be downloaded. Select RUN or OPEN if prompted. If not prompted then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to run it.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=2aebbf77-62c1-41cf-adc3-fd94e9aa4d58

Customer: replied 6 days ago.

Please follow the above steps so that I can access your computer and help you to fix the issue.
Let me know if you find any difficulty in establishing the remote connection.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Are you going to connect to my computer

Yes, I am waiting for you to follow my instructions. Please follow the above steps so that I can access your computer and help you to fix the issue.

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I can not access your info

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
Sorry BT

Customer: replied 6 days ago.
I have pressed agree button several times and nothing happens

A file called "Elsinore.ScreenConnect " will be downloaded. Select RUN or OPEN if prompted. If not prompted then double click the Elsinore file in your downloads folder to run it.

Customer: replied 5 days ago.
I am unable to open theElsinore file. I also find it difficult to communicate on the mobile as each time it rings I lose my connection with you. Can we not communicate by computer?.

Please ignore the messages on your phone and kindly follow the above steps on your computer.