KamilAnwar1
KamilAnwar1, Exchange & Email Consultant
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

I am waitibg for a reply to my previous question

i am waitibg for a reply to my previous question

Hello and Welcome to JustAnswer.

My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble.

May I know, what issue are you facing?

Customer: replied 3 days ago.
I am trying to recover accidentally permanently deleted emails.Yesterday who I spoke with sent me a link to do this. It did not work because of a fault at my end. I think I have remedied this and am trying to get the link again to try to retrieve my emails.However today i have been informed that this is not possible.Please can you clarify which is correct. Thanks.
Customer: replied 3 days ago.
excellent great fantastic brilliant 1 VERY satisfied customer Thank You Thank You Thank You.

Welcome