Tech Expert
Tech Expert, Email Expert
Experience:  Technical Support Engineer
104823085

I have two google mail accounts, [email protected] and and

Hi, I have two google mail accounts,***@******.*** and***@******.*** and when I try to use the Mail function on my mac, it seems to be confused by the two accounts, I thought they were the same. I always get a message that the email address does not match the password (even when I use passwords i just set up. Can you help and explain what the issue is? thx
JA: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?
Customer: yes
JA: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no

Hello! Welcome to JustAnswer. My name is***** am happy to be assisting you today.
I am sorry to hear you are having trouble with your email accpunt. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.
May I know whom I am chatting with?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.
Rikard

Hi, Rikard. Is this the same computer with which you are facing this issue?

Customer: replied 4 days ago.

Please click on the link below and once you click on it, a new page will be opened. Click on the DOWNLOAD button. A file called "ZA_Connect " or JOIN MAC will be downloaded. Select RUN or OPEN if prompted. If not prompted, then double click the ZA_Connect or JOIN MAC file in your downloads folder to run it and click on YES or OK or JOIN when prompted.

https://join.zoho.in/7952023803

I got the remote access of your computer now. Let me work on the issue.

The issue has been fixed via remote support. Thank you for using our service. Feel free to contact us for further assistance. Have a great day.