VanHilton M
VanHilton M,
Experience:  Computer Technician/ Sales Clerk at Roniel Jayectin
104802751

I have been trying to find out why I don’t have the + symbol

Customer Question

I have been trying to find out why I don’t have the + symbol to send photos on my Instagram with my iPhone
JA: Which Instagram product do you have?
Customer: my Instagram page
JA: What have you tried so far with your Instagram software?
Customer: Nothing else the symbols have changed and without the + plus symbol I can’t send my photos
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: nothing else
Category: Email
Expert:  VanHilton M replied 6 days ago.

Hi, I am VanHilton M Welcome to JustAnswer premium service, thank you for utilizing this service.

I will be assisting you to fix the issue you are having.

If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me. I can offer you whatever is needed to solve your problem.

Disregard the remote service, that is just an automated offer it does not apply in this case.

I can only give you a general answer, but I hope this helps.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

To upload a photo or take a new one, first tap at the bottom of the screen:

• To upload a photo from your phone's library, tap Library (iPhone) or Gallery (Android) at the bottom of the screen and select the photo you'd like to share.

• To take a new photo, tap Photo at the bottom of the screen then tap . You can tap to switch between front and rear-facing cameras and to adjust flash.

Once you've taken or uploaded a photo, you can add effects or filters, a caption and your location before posting. You can also post a video.

Note: You can't take or upload photos from a desktop computer.

For better understanding here's the link: https://help.instagram.com/442418472487929