Rei Guimmayen
Rei Guimmayen, IT Supervisor
Experience:  Microsoft Certified Professional
106499931

My email have gone can you help me get them back, Hotmail.

Customer Question

My email have gone can you help me get them back***@******.***
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Hotmail. Com
JA: How do you usually access Hotmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I don't know how to use them
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I don't think so
Category: Email
Expert:  Rei Guimmayen replied 16 days ago.

Hi! Welcome to JustAnswer.com, an independent Question and Answer site. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

May I ask, what app are you using to check your email? Have you tried to sign in your account and check if you can see your email messages? Please go to http://www.outlook.com

Please note: If you get an offer for premium service please hold off on that for now. That offer is automatically generated by this website, not by me.

If you accidentally deleted your email, here's way to restore it

How to Restore Deleted Emails in Hotmail from Deleted Items

1. Open the Outlook, Sign in to the Hotmail email address.
  2. On the left side of the screen, Right-click "Deleted Items". Click "Recover Deleted Items".
  3. Choose the emails you want to restore. ...
  4. Click "Recover" and "OK".
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
I have lost them on my tablet not my laptop how will I recover them on a tablet thankyou
Customer: replied 16 days ago.
NO THANK YOU IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE I M ON THE PENSION

Please ignore the Premium Service offer you see on your screen, this issue can be addressed thru chat. This was offered automatically by the website, not initiated by me.

May I ask what is the brand of the tablet you are using?

If you are using Apple

Can you first try to access your email via browser? Please make sure to key in email address and password. This is to make sure that you know your email credentials.

If you can access, I suggest that you delete your previous set up and set it up again

Please do the following steps:

To delete, go to your Device's Settings-->Password & Account-->Outlook-->[Email Address]-->Delete Account

Then to set up your email account again, please go to Settings-->Password & Account-->Add Account-->Outlook-->Enter your Email Address and Password-->Done

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Huawei T3

On your Huawei T3, Can you go to Settings-->Accounts-->Add account-->Outlook-->Enter email address and password