Richard, Software Engineer
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Please can you tell me how I can notify companies and

Customer Question

Please can you tell me how I can notify companies and friends of my change of email address
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: Gmail
JA: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: Tablet
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: Only on Amazon
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I cannot change my account details with amazon because I cannot remember my password
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 16 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

You will need to email or call them to notify them of this, there is no singular way to let everyone know at once other then to send an email to everyone informing them of your new email address.